1. Lay on your back on a soft workout surface with your feet planted on the floor allowing your knees to point upwards
2. Hold the resistance band tightly across your pelvis so that tension is felt, and place your hands out to your sides on the floor
3. As you exhale, drive through your heels and raise your glutes off the floor bring your hips upwards
4. Tense your glutes when you reach the top position, there should be a straight line from your knees all the way down to your shoulders
5. Inhale and slowly lower your body back down to the starting position
The primary muscles used in Resistance Band Glute Bridges/Hip Thrusts are the Glutes and Hip Flexors. The secondary muscles used are the Hamstrings.