1. Stand tall and strong with your feet placed about shoulder-width apart and a slight bend at the knee
2. Take a firm grip of a dumbbell and allow it to hang loosely in front of your pelvis
3. Steadily, and in a controlled manner, bring the dumbbell around your body so that it passes your side around to your backside
4. Reach around with your empty hand to transfer the dumbbell
5. Bring the dumbbell back around to the front side and once again collect with your initial hand and repeat for the specified amount of reps or time
The primary muscles used in Around the Worlds are the Abs and Lower Back. The secondary muscles used are the Hip Flexors and Obliques.