1. Stand, facing a sturdy wall, with both arms extended out in front of you. Rest your palms on the wall
2. Take one foot, and place the ball of your foot up against the wall with your toes coming up close towards your shin
3. Your rear leg should remain straight
4. Bend your arms and lean into the wall creating a stretch down and along your lead leg’s calf
5. Slightly drive your front heel into the floor while keeping your hips squared off to the wall
The primary muscles stretched in the Calf Stretch are the Calves.