1. Sit on a bench or sturdy chair with your feet firmly grounded and spaced at about 125% of your shoulder-width apart and a dumbbell placed between your feet
2. Lean forward and take a firm grip of the dumbbell and elevated it off the floor as you place one elbow on the lower end of your thigh, just above the knee
3. Place your non-working hand on the opposite knee for support
4. When ready, exhale and bring the dumbbell upwards in a curling motion by contracting your biceps
5. When the dumbbell reaches the top position, which should be close to your front shoulder, lightly flex your biceps before lowering it back to the starting position in a controlled manner
The primary muscles used in Concentration Curls are the Biceps.