1. Stand tall and strong with your feet placed about shoulder-width apart and your hands on your hips
2. With your chosen leg (the one that makes all the decisions) take a big step back crossing it behind your now leading leg
3. Bend at the knees until your forward thigh runs parallel to the ground
4. Keep your shoulders and torso as squared off as possible
5. Drive up with your leading leg while bringing the rear leg back to the starting position
The primary muscles used in Curtsy Lunges are the Glutes, Hamstrings, and Quads. The secondary muscles used are the Hip Flexors.