Dumbbell Floor Flyes
How to do Dumbbell Floor Flyes
1. Lay on a workout mat or training surface, with your feet planted firmly on the floor and your knees bent so that they are pointing upwards
2. Using an overhand grip, hold a dumbbell in each hand directly above your chest with your palms facing inwards
3. Inhale as you slowly lower the dumbbells away from the centerline. You should have a very slight bend in your elbows as you lower
4. Continue to lower until you feel a full extension in your chest, your elbows should very slightly touch the floor by your sides
5. Briefly pause before exhaling as you drive the dumbbells back up towards the centerline by contracting the muscles in your chest. Just like hugging a barrel or a thick tree
6. Bring them close together and aim to flex a little as you reach the centerline
7. You’re going to be the best hugger in your family
What muscles do Dumbbell Floor Flyes work?
The primary muscles used in Dumbbell Floor Flyes are the Chest.