1. Lay on your back on a soft workout surface with your feet planted on the floor allowing your knees to point upwards. Have one arm extended out to your side, and the other firmly gripping a dumbbell with your arm extended above your chest
2. Drive through your heels and raise your glutes off the floor bringing your hips upwards to an elevated position, this is where you start!
3. Inhale as you slowly lower the dumbbell towards your chest. The dumbbell will naturally move away from your centerline as you lower
4. Continue to lower until you feel a full extension in your chest, your elbow should come directly out and away from your side and slightly pass the line of your body
5. Briefly pause before exhaling as you drive the dumbbell back up and above your chest by contracting the muscles in your chest
6. Allow it to, once again, come towards the centerline and aim to flex a little as you reach the top of the extension
The primary muscles used in the Glute Bridges/Hip Thrusts Dumbbell Press are the Abs and Chest. The secondary muscles used are the Glutes and Triceps.