1. Place your feet between 125% and 150% of your shoulder-width apart with your toes pointing outwards at a 45-degree angle
2. Brace your core and inhale as you lower your body, bending at the knees. Be sure to keep your chest upright and your eyes forward
3. Once your pelvis reaches the knee line, reach down with your fingertips to touch the floor
4. Briefly pause before exhaling while explosively driving back upwards at a fast speed using your quadriceps and glutes. Allow your feet to come a few inches off the floor
5. Cushion the impact by landing on the balls of your feet in a wide stance with your knees slightly bent
The primary muscles used in Frog Jumps/Wide Jump Squats are the Glutes and Quads. The secondary muscles used are the Abs, Calves, Hamstrings, and Hip Flexors.