How to do the Frog Stretch
1. Begin on your knees on your yoga mat or workout surface
2. Bring your elbows down to the floor with your fingers interlocked together
3. Spread your knees outwards and away from each other while moving your feet to match the same width
4. Gradually lower your hips towards the ground as you do so until you feel a healthy stretch in your groin and hip area
5. Sink your chest toward the floor and hold
What muscles does the Frog Stretch target?
The primary muscles stretched in the Frog Stretch are the Hip Flexors. The secondary muscles stretched are the Abs and Lower Back.