How to do the Full Plank
1. From a face-down position on the floor, place your elbows directly underneath your shoulders, keeping them bent at a 90-degree angle, with your forearms extended out ahead
2. Extend your legs out behind you, and place your feet hip-width apart
3. When ready, elevate your body into the plank position, with only your toes/balls of your feet, elbows, forearms and hands touching the floor
4. Maintain a strong, straight back with your head and neck in a neutral position
5. Drive your elbows into the floor while keeping your core strong and supported for the specified duration
What muscles does the Full Plank work?
The primary muscles used in the Full Plank are the Abs. The secondary muscles used are the Shoulders.