1. Take a firm grip of the dumbbells and bring them up to rest at shoulder height with one either side of your head, your palms facing forwards, and your elbows bent at a 90-degree angle
2. Slowly lower your body down to the floor so that your knees are resting comfortably at about shoulder-width apart and your back is straight and upright
3. Exhale as you drive the weight upwards until the dumbbells are fully extended above your head, bringing them together will increase the range of motion
4. Form check to make sure your elbows are more or less in line with your ears
5. Control the lowering portion of the exercise bringing the dumbbells back to the starting position
The primary muscles used in the Kneeling Dumbbell Overhead Press are the Shoulders. The secondary muscles used are the Chest.