How to do Lunge Punches
1. Stand tall and strong with your feet placed about shoulder-width apart
2. With your chosen leg (your stronger leg will do) take a reasonably large step forward
3. Allow this leg to take the majority of the weight as you lower your body towards the ground. Try to keep your chest and back upright, with your eyes looking straight ahead
4. When your chosen leg bends at a 90-degree angle, briefly pause before throwing a punch directly forward with the hand on the opposite side to your chosen leg
5. After delivering a punch, drive through your forward heel and return to the starting position
What muscles do Lunge Punches work?
The primary muscles used in Lunge Punches are the Quads, Hamstrings and Shoulders. The secondary muscles used are the Abs and Hip Flexors.