1. Stand tall with your feet planted firmly on your workout mat with them placed shoulder-width apart
2. Take a large step forward with your right leg into a lunge and allow your left knee to come all the way down to the ground
3. Allow your left foot to lay flat on the floor with your toes pointing out behind you
4. Place your hands out in front of you so that both palms come together with your fingers interlocked
5. Raise your hands above your head while simultaneously pushing your chest forwards slightly
The primary muscles stretched in the Lunge Samson are the Glutes and Hip Flexors. The secondary muscles stretched are the Chest and Middle Back/Lats.