Lunge to Front Kicks
How to do Lunge to Front Kicks
1. Stand tall and strong with your feet placed about shoulder-width apart
2. With your chosen leg (I chose the right, but you’re free to make your own choice here) take a reasonably large step forward
3. Allow this leg to take the majority of the weight as you lower your body towards the ground. Try to keep your chest and back upright, with your eyes looking straight ahead
4. When your chosen leg bends at a 90-degree angle, briefly pause before driving through your forward heel and simultaneously with your rear leg (the secret chosen one) bring it forward to kick an invisible target directly in front of you (the height of the kick is not important)
5. After the kick, allow the kicking leg to come to the floor before repeating the motion on the other side
What muscles do Lunge to Front Kicks work?
The primary muscles used in Lunge to Front Kicks are the Hamstrings and Quads. The secondary muscles used are the Glutes and Hip Flexors.