1. Place your hands flat on the floor slightly wider than shoulder width apart
2. Fully extend your legs out so that only your toes and/or balls of your feet touch the floor
3. Lift one foot slightly off the ground by engaging your glutes
4. Keeping your back nice and straight, brace your core and lower your chest towards the floor by bending your elbows, keeping them close to your sides as you do so
5. When your chest gets to about 1 inch from the floor, hold the position briefly before pushing yourself back up to the starting position, ensuring your back remains straight throughout the entire motion
The primary muscle used in One-Legged Push Ups is the Chest. The secondary muscles used are the Shoulders and Triceps.