1. Take a seat on your yoga mat or workout surface with your legs fully extended out in front of you
2. Cross your right leg over the left bringing your foot flat against the floor with the outside of your right foot against the outside of your left knee
3. Place your right hand flat on the floor just behind you
4. Place your left elbow against the outside of your right knee
5. Apply slight pressure with your elbow to enable your torso to turn away towards the right and behind
The primary muscles stretched in the Piriformis Stretch are the Glutes and Lower Back. The secondary muscles stretched are the Hamstrings.