Plank Leg Lifts
How to do Plank Leg Lifts
1. From a face-down position on the floor, place your elbows directly underneath your shoulders, keeping them bent at a 90-degree angle, with your forearms extended out ahead
2. Extend your legs out behind you, and place your feet hip-width apart
3. When ready, elevate your body into the plank position, with only your toes/balls of your feet, elbows, forearms and hands touching the floor
4. Maintain a strong, straight back with your head and neck in a neutral position and lift one foot slightly off the ground by engaging your glutes
5. Lower that leg back down to the resting plank position
What muscles do Plank Leg Lifts work?
The primary muscles used in Plank Leg Lifts are the Abs. The secondary muscles used are the Glutes.