1. Stand tall and strong with your feet placed about shoulder-width apart and a very slight bend at the knee, on the center of the resistance band
2. Keeping your back straight and neck in line with your spine, bend forwards at the hip while simultaneously bending at the knee to get down low enough to grasp the ends of the band in an overhand grip
3. Keeping your arms straight, allow your hips and shoulders to drive upwards together while keeping your back and neck in line
4. Bring the ends of the band along the line of your body throughout the entire motion until you reach a tall, strong, top position
5. Lightly tense your glutes at this top position, the ends of the band should now be resting horizontally on your upper thighs
The primary muscles used in Resistance Band Deadlifts are the Glutes and Lower Back. The secondary muscles used are the Hamstrings.