How to do Russian Twists
1. Sit on a workout surface or mat so that your hands hover slightly in front of you, your torso is slightly leaned back, and your legs are bent at the knee with your feet elevated from the floor
2. Cross your ankles to keep your feet together
3. Rotate your torso to one side, keeping your abdominal muscle contracted and your feet elevated, as you lower your hands slightly towards the side of rotation
4. Bring your body back to the centre line and smoothly repeat the motion to the opposite side
5. Continue this fluid motion for the specified amount of reps or time
What muscles do Russian Twists work?
The primary muscles used in Russian Twists are the Abs. The secondary muscles used are the Obliques.