1. Place your feet about shoulder-width apart with your toes pointing forwards
2. Lift one leg off the ground and point it slightly out in front of you
3. Brace your core and inhale as you lower your body slightly, bending at the knee. Be sure to keep your chest upright and your eyes forward
4. Briefly pause before exhaling and explosively driving upwards at a controlled speed using your quadriceps while bringing your hips forward
5. Allow your grounded foot to come off the ground before landing and cushioning the impact by bending your knee
The primary muscles used in Single Leg Hops are the Glutes and Quads. The secondary muscles used are the Abs and Calves.