1. From a face-down position on the floor, place your elbows directly underneath your shoulders, keeping them bent at a 90-degree angle, with your forearms extended out ahead
2. Extend your legs out behind you, and place your feet hip-width apart
3. When ready, elevate your body into the plank position, with only your toes/balls of your feet, elbows, forearms and hands touching the floor
4. Maintain a strong, straight back with your head and neck in a neutral position
5. Bring one leg out to the side by bending at the knee, and bring that knee towards the elbow on the same side, reverse the motion back down to the resting plank position
The primary muscles used in Spiderman Planks are the Abs. The secondary muscles used are the Glutes and Hip Flexors.