1. Place your hands flat on the floor slightly wider than shoulder width apart
2. Fully extend your legs out so that only your toes and/or balls of your feet touch the floor
3. Keeping your back nice and straight, brace your core and lower your chest towards the floor by bending your elbows, keeping them close to your sides as you do so
4. As you lower your body, bring one leg out to the side by bending at the knee, and bring that knee towards the elbow on the same side
5. When your chest gets to about 1 inch from the floor, hold the position briefly before pushing yourself back up to the starting position, ensuring your back remains straight throughout the entire motion, while returning your leg back to where it began its journey
The primary muscles used in Spiderman Push Ups are the Abs and Chest. The secondary muscles used are the Shoulders and Triceps.