How to do Squat Jacks
1. Place your feet about shoulder-width apart with your toes very slightly pointing outwards
2. Brace your core and inhale as you lower your body, bending at the knees. Be sure to keep your chest upright and your eyes forward
3. Once your knees hit a 90-degree angle, you are ready for action!
4. With one leg, take a step outwards and away from the central line while holding the squat position, aim for about 150% of your shoulder width
5. Bring your other leg towards the leading leg to again reach the starting position
6. Repeat the same motion on the opposite side and continue for the specified amount of reps or time
What muscles do Squat Jacks work?
The primary muscles used in Squat Jacks are the Glutes and Quads. The secondary muscles used are the Abs.