Standing Quad Stretch
How to do the Standing Quad Stretch
1. Stand tall with your feet planted firmly on your workout mat with them placed slightly narrower than shoulder-width apart
2. Lift your right foot off the floor and bend at the knee to allow your right foot to come up directly behind you
3. Place your right hand around your right ankle to support your leg, pulling your right heel in towards your right buttock (or right buttcheek)
4. Keeping your knees together, hold the stretch in your quadricep
5. If needed, hold onto a wall or beam for support
What muscles does the Standing Quad Stretch target?
The primary muscles stretched in the Standing Quad Stretch are the Quads.