1. Take a firm grip of the dumbbells and allow them to rest next to your thighs with your palms facing inwards
2. Stand tall and strong with your feet placed about shoulder-width apart
3. With your chosen leg (the one that makes all the decisions) take a reasonably large step forward
4. Allow this leg to take the majority of the weight as you lower your body towards the ground. Try to keep your chest and back upright, with your eyes looking straight ahead
5. When your chosen leg bends at a 90-degree angle, briefly pause before driving through your leading heel and pushing yourself forward to then take a forward lunge with your rear leg
6. Continue this for the specified amount of reps or try to keep going until you reach our office; come in, we’ll make you a cup of tea
The primary muscles used in Walking Dumbbell Lunges are the Hamstrings and Quads. The secondary muscles used are the Glutes and Hip Flexors.