1. Lay on your back on a soft workout surface with your feet planted on the floor allowing your knees to point upwards
2. Firmly hold your chosen resistance directly above your chest with your arms fully extended
3. As you exhale, contract your abdominal muscles to bring both your head and shoulders in towards the centre of your body
4. Aim to bring your shoulder slightly off the floor and lead with your resistance, not with your head
5. Slowly relax your abdominal muscles and return to the starting position to complete one rep
The primary muscles used in Weighted Crunches are the Abs.